Friday, March 28, 2014

It's still March

Since I have been going through all of the trial and error with my body and dairy products in March, I'm going to start this crazy lifestyle in April. But these past few days I have been weening myself off of the major carbs that I eat everyday like bread, pasta and rice. Just to prepare and not be in shock and indulge later. I can tell you that for the past two weeks, having minimal bread, I have noticed it in my body. I'm losing my belly! I didn't have a large one to begin with but I am the type of person to become stressed and overwhelmed with work and school and I will eat junk and gain weight. My pants were struggling to stay buttoned!
I have been concentrating on buying more vegetables, bacon and meats. I love cooking but my main thing is baking! I'm going to miss that for this month. I might just give in considering Easter. The good thing about Paleo is that you can eat all day and not feel bad because it's all good for you.
Some tricks: You can go to a party and eat like everyone else, just don't bring home leftovers. Same with eating out at a restaurant.
Eat: Meats, eggs, seafood, fats from plant foods, fruits and vegetables, nuts and seeds
Don't eat: Processed foods, grains, legumes, sugar
Drinks: Mostly water, tea and coffee acceptable, occasional alcohol hard ciders and gluten free beers organic red wine too!

I keep telling myself it can't be that bad... right?

No comments:

Post a Comment