Thursday, April 3, 2014

Cravings!!

Not sure if you know this but I LOVE baking. anything sweet like cookies, cupcakes i love it...
Today hasn't been my friend because I'm craving something sweet. Ice cream, cookies ANYTHING!
Officially did my weigh in for this month and i haven't gained since last. but we will see what the Paleo diet has to offer this month.

Breakfast was the same as yesterday some eggs and bacon.


Snack was some applesauce with cinnamon. I brought walnuts with me but they taste gross. Not buying roasted walnuts again.
Lunch was 1 left over stuffed zucchini with spaghetti squash. Thank God for left overs or I wouldn't know what to do for lunch.


I was able to workout today after work which is a plus! 
  • 2 miles on bike (resistance 4)
  • deadlifts 4 sets (15 reps, 20 reps, 25 reps, 25reps)
  • crunches 4 sets (10 reps)
  • dips and pullups assisted on gravetron (50 lbs) 3 sets (5 reps)
  • sit ups with 10 lbs 3 sets (10 reps)
  • russian twists with 10 lbs 3 sets (10 reps)

this was a lame workout but I will get better it was my first day back after a week so i took it slow

I'm craving snacks and sweets.... Paleo snack advice anyone?  
Dinner- spicy chicken with herb sauce... totally forgot to take a picture but the meal had a Thai feeling to it and the herb sauce had a wasabi taste
I paired it with mashed sweet potato and a roasted stir fry mix

No comments:

Post a Comment