Thursday, April 3, 2014

day 2

April 2, 2014

Yesterday I was extremely tired and wasn't able to post.
I cheated yet again!
My school was having Community Day and there were muffins and cookies. so i had 1 (of each) they were small!
Breakfast was simple yet rushed. A lot of prep the day before. I ate 2 eggs scrambled with 2 slices of bacon and some strawberries. Accompanied with some chocolate almond milk.
coffee mid morning
snack= grapes
smoothie that had coconut milk, flax seed, peanut butter (i hate almond butter), spinach, banana, mixed berries (thank you pinterest)
Lunch was the left overs from the night before. Some meatloaf and spaghetti squash with roasted carrots.
Dinner was a new one! I actually had a really late dinner considering I slept for a while. 



Stuffed zucchini (kale, sausage, garlic, onion, red pepper and carrots) and some salad. it tasted amazing! thanks to the Paleo cookbook
And when my boyfriend doesn't mind that means you know it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment